Hi! I’m Yifei Huang (黄逸飞), a Project Assistant Professor (特任助教) in Sato Laboratory, which is in the Institute of Industrial Science of the University of Tokyo. I am now working with Prof. Yoichi Sato under the JST CREST project, which focuses on understanding and assistance of egocentric activities using first-person cues.
I received my PhD and M.S. from Graduate School of Information Science and Technology at the University of Tokyo, supervised by Prof. Yoichi Sato, under the support of the Global Creative Leader program of the University of Tokyo. I received my B.S. in Automation in IEEE honor class of Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- Served as an Area Chair for ICCV 2023. Will be serving as an Area Chair for CVPR 2024.
- (March, 2023) Two papers got accepted by CVPR 2023!
- (February, 2023) One paper got accepted by ICLR 2023!
- (July, 2022) One paper got accepted by ECCV 2022!
- (March, 2022) Two papers got accepted by CVPR 2022!
- (March, 2022) Received Grant-in-Aid for Early-Career Scientists (¥5,000,000) from JSPS.
- (October, 2021) Two papers (1) (2) got accepted by BMVC 2021!
- (April, 2021) I got my Ph.D and get enrolled in the Institute of Industrial Science, the University of Tokyo as a 特任助教.
- (March, 2021) One paper accepted by ICRA2021 and one by CVPR2021!
- (December, 2020) One paper on graph-based visual storytelling is accepted to AAAI21!
- (August, 2020) One paper on explanable video classification is accepted to the IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV ’21)
- (July, 2020) One paper on Image colorization is accepted to ECCV 2020 (oral presentation)!
- (June, 2020) One paper on jointly estimating egocentric gaze and action is accepted to IEEE Transactions on Image Processing!
- (March, 2020) One paper on action segmentation is accepted to IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR2020)!
- (December, 2019) One paper on joint attention discovery is accepted to IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems! [Project Page]
- (November 2019) Our work on skill assessment is presented at the EPIC Workshop (in conjunction with ICCV 2019). [Paper]
- (April 2019) I started a three months visit in CMU Kris Kitani’s group.
- (Sep 26, 2018) A new paper on object co-segmentation is accepted to ACCV 2018. [Code]
- (July 5, 2018) Our work on egocentric gaze prediction has been accepted to ECCV 2018 as oral presentation! [Project page]
- (October 29, 2017) We gave an oral presentation at The Second International Workshop on Egocentric Perception, Interaction and Computing (in conjunction with ICCV 2017). The smart phone recorded video can be watched here.