Hi! I’m Yifei Huang (黄逸飞), a PhD student in Sato Laboratory, which is in the Institute of Industrial Science of the University of Tokyo. I am now working with Prof. Yoichi Sato under the JST CREST project, which focuses on understanding and assistance of group activities using first-person vision. I’m currenctly supported by the Global Creative Leader program of the University of Tokyo.
I received my M.S. from Graduate School of Information Science and Technology at the University of Tokyo, supervised by Prof. Yoichi Sato. I received my B.S. in Automation in IEEE honor class of Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- (August, 2020) One paper on explanable video classification is accepted to the IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV ’21)
- (July, 2020) One paper on Image colorization is accepted to ECCV 2020 (oral presentation)!
- (June, 2020) One paper on jointly estimating egocentric gaze and action is accepted to IEEE Transactions on Image Processing!
- (March, 2020) One paper on action segmentation is accepted to IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR2020)!
- (December, 2019) One paper on joint attention discovery is accepted to IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems! [Project Page]
- (November 2019) Our work on skill assessment is presented at the EPIC Workshop (in conjunction with ICCV 2019). [Paper]
- (April 2019) I started a three months visit in CMU Kris Kitani’s group.
- (Sep 26, 2018) A new paper on object co-segmentation is accepted to ACCV 2018. [Code]
- (July 5, 2018) Our work on egocentric gaze prediction has been accepted to ECCV 2018 as oral presentation! [Project page]
- (October 29, 2017) We gave an oral presentation at The Second International Workshop on Egocentric Perception, Interaction and Computing (in conjunction with ICCV 2017). The smart phone recorded video can be watched here.